This position provides document management support through adherence to regulatory guidance applicable to records management, document control or other business processes.
- Administers and expedites internal and external documents and drawings for assigned deliverables in large and complex Pipe Fabrication projects.
- Processes, tracks, reports, expedites, and archives client, project, and vendor documents.
- Communicates basic document control solutions and concepts to engineers and non-engineers.
- Demonstrates organizational and communication skills.
- Capable of appropriate use of computer applications.
- Additional Responsibilities may include providing back up for Receiving/Bay Pulling activities, i.e., Material Receiving Reports, Pick Tickets
- High school diploma; Associate degree preferred.
- 2+ years of document controls experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Must have proofreading and editing skills.
- Experience with a pipe fabrication company
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.