Perform Inspections and Surveillances as directed by Quality Supervision to ensure that work is performed as required by the Project Quality Plan, codes, specifications, drawings, procedures, and contract. Ensure that the required documentation/records are generated, maintained, and include the details of all inspections/surveillances performed. Inspectors shall only perform inspections/surveillances for which they have been previously qualified by training. Interact cross-functionally with project team members and management. Provide input to Quality Management reports.
- Perform VT/MT/PT inspections (certifiable to ASNT SNT-TC-1a – Level II).
- Understand Contract Requirements.
- Understand Subcontractor(s) Contract Requirements.
- Follow the HSE requirements applicable to work scope.
- Assist with development of project specific quality procedures.
- Assist with development of project specific inspection and test plans.
- Perform and document inspections as assigned.
- Perform and document inspections of subcontractor work as assigned.
- Oversee subcontractor inspections and review of subcontractor documentation.
- Generate NCR’s when required.
If you meet the qualifications, apply by emailing your resume to [email protected] OR in-person at 30103 Sunland Dr., Walker, LA 70785. Please include the job title in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.