Management of all phases of program and project activities that range from small to large in value and a variety of scopes that include engineering, applied science, procurement, construction and /or operations. Directs preparation of work plans, supervises project teams, and manages project scope, budget, and schedule. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Responsible for management of multiple projects through the management of Project Managers with the basic objective of completing these projects to the client’s satisfaction and to maximize financial objectives.
- May be responsible for all phases of planning and execution of the largest and most complex of projects.
- Oversees project safety and quality programs.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and controls projects in accordance with established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements.
- Supervises project personnel through subordinate leaders.
- Supports business development activities and may serve as a proposal manager.
- Represents the company to client and maintains client relationship.
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors; may manage business support, technical or production staff.
- Has accountability for managing financial resources.
- Provides technical guidance to employees.
- Develops processes and procedures to implement functional strategies.
- Has in-depth expertise in own discipline and knowledge of the related disciplines.
- Applies technical and/or managerial expertise to improve effectiveness and provide guidance to employees in own area.
- Anticipates and interprets customer needs to identify solutions.
- Interprets business issues and adapts work priorities in own area.
- Manages budget for own area and allocates resources accordingly.
- Resolves operational, customer, employee or technical problems that impact the effectiveness of own area.
- Develops plans and coordinates resources to meet operational objectives within own area.
- Explains difficult concepts and persuades others to adopt a point of view.
- Manages the performance of employees through goal setting, ongoing assessment, and coaching.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical engineering, construction management or Industry equivalency.
- Typically has 7-25 years relevant experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, apply in-person at 30103 Sunland Dr., Walker, LA 70785 or email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.