Performs maintenance service and repairs in the areas of machine servicing, motorized components,
electrical, or vehicle servicing. Help Maintenance Supervisor in maintaining inspection and maintenance
records. Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as
• Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
• Make decisions based on measurable criteria.
• Apply shop mathematics to solve problems.
• Plan work and select proper tools.
• Visualize objects in three dimensions from plans and drawings.
• Work at heights without fear.
• Compare and see differences in the size, shape and form of lines, figures, and objects.
• May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in
a related area.
• Must understand mechanical and electrical systems and ability to solve practical problems.
• Must be able to recognize impending problems with mechanical and electrical systems and act
accordingly to prevent system loss or damage.
• Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Completes work assignments independently or with minimal supervision/guidance.
• May coordinate activities of others. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area.
• Applies knowledge/skills to a range of activities; acts as a technical resource to others in own area.
• Solves moderately complex problems. Manages own time to meet objectives.
• Contributes to achievement of team goals; promotes teamwork.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, apply in-person at 3191 W. Lincoln Rd. Lake Charles, LA. 70605 or email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.