- Implements the construction portion of the assigned project through day-to-day direction of all field activities and is responsible for all job site activities.
- Ensures timely and efficient execution of field work. Is the primary client contact for all project field activities.
- Ensures all construction follows design specifications, is completed on schedule, adheres to budget, meets accounting requirements, and is built to quality standards.
- Functions as a Project Manager on a direct-hire construction-only project or as the field manager on an engineering/procurement/construction management project.
- Develops project metrics and daily burn rates. Manages site resources and insures adequate staffing.
- Manages SOW by identifying change conditions. Instrumental in developing and adhering to execution plan.
- Provides leadership to Managers within a function or region (Level 2); may also manage first-line supervisors and/or professional staff.
- Develops financial and operational objectives within own area. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives
- Contributes to functional strategy development. Has in-depth functional expertise and broad business knowledge.
- Applies managerial expertise to achieve financial and operational objectives within own area
- Develops relationships with key internal/external customers to identify emerging needs
- Anticipates demands to align operational priorities.
- Manages resources to ensure financial objectives are met within own area
- Resolves complex problems that have implications beyond own area.
- Develops operational plans to align with business objectives within own area/function
Influences customer and/or organizational leadership to accomplish operational objectives
Manages the performance of employees through goal setting, ongoing assessment, and coaching.
- Typically has 3 – 20 years relevant experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, please email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.