Capable of leading a team of pipefitters and welders. Strong supervision skills, attention to detail, review of drawings, appropriate delegation of time and production. Ensure materials are appropriate, proper use of time.
- Capable of showing helpers, fitters, welders’ appropriate procedures if needed.
- Strong supervision skills, building team report.
- Typically reports to Pipe General Foreman and/or Supervisor.
- May be required to pass employer performance tests or standard tests to meet certification standards of governmental agencies or professional and technical associations.
- Performing only those jobs on which they have been trained and/or authorized.
NP=Not Present, O=Occasionally (0-33%), F=Frequently (34-66%), C=Constantly (67-100%)
Standing C Walking C Sitting F
Pushing F Pulling F Climbing O
Balancing O Bending F Stooping F
Kneeling F Crouching F Crawling F
Reaching C Handling C Fingering C
Feeling C Vision C Hearing C
Lifting (lbs.) Carrying (lbs.)
0-10 C 0-10 C
10-25 F 10-25 F 25-50 O 25-50 O
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For our Lake Charles, Louisiana facility in-person applicants may go to address: 3191 W Lincoln Rd, Lake Charles, LA 70605.
If you meet the qualifications, please email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.