The purpose of this position is to identify priorities, manage logical inventory, problem solve material discrepancies for pipe fabrication projects.
- Material requirements planning, scheduling, and inventory control.
- Develops knowledge and skills in basic practices and procedures within own area.
- Applies basic technical skills and knowledge to complete assigned work.
- Manages own time to meet agreed targets.
- Solves routine problems by following defined procedures; seeks guidance on issues outside assigned area.
- Ability to work in teams or as an individual.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Able to balance big picture demands with micro details and documentation.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred: associate degree / bachelor’s degree / relevant work experience/knowledge of pipe, fittings, and flanges.
- Pipe fabrication experience.
- Microsoft Suite (Microsoft Excel emphasis).
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.