Document Control Manager
Administrative and technical management of the Document Controls Department.
- Integrity of the document controls work produced.
- Identifies performance gaps and corrects systems, equipment, and people resources.
- Provides leadership and instruction to employees.
- Ensures work is being coordinated between engineering disciplines, procurement, and fabrication meet project requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Typically has 10+ years’ experience in a Document Controls Lead role with an EPC organization.
- Demonstrates broad technical knowledge of document controls process’.
- Capable of appropriate use of computer application and other specialized document control tools.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, please email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.