Project Controls Lead
- Leads Safety Culture/Requirements and ensure no Incidents on the project and work closely with Subcontractors / Project team.
- Manage the key Subcontractors (CTIW and ME& I Construction Services) to ensure deliveries are on time and within budget.
- Ensure No Change Orders from Subcontractors, apart from unit rate tonnage changes.
- Manage/Interface with Shaw’s Clearfield team to ensure Pipe spools deliveries are on time (and within project budget).
- Manage the project Cost (update monthly pricing with updates tonnages) with timely invoicing to the Client.
- Schedule management including guidance / preparation / monitoring of schedule.
- Prepares cost reports and weekly / monthly progress reports.
- Leads Client and Subcontractors weekly meeting, including issuance of MOM.
- Manages all the Change Orders (if any) for the Project.
- Leads Project Risk and Opportunities reviews.
- Maintain Client Satisfaction throughout the Project phase.
- Other duties may also be assigned.
- Determines and implements schedules and cost accounting procedures and methods.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of cost reports and costing audits.
- Examines and reviews unusual cost records and ensures cost data is allocated correctly.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks.
- Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline.
- Works independently with minimal guidance. Usually determines own work priorities.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and nonstandard situations.
- Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements and identifies solutions to non-standard requests.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal/external business issues to improve products or services in own discipline.
- Monitors and controls costs
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Manages own time to meet agreed targets; develops plans for short-term work activities in own area.
- Explains difficult issues and works to establish consensus. Promotes teamwork; coaches and guides others.
- Supervises the daily activities of business support, technical or production staff in an assigned area
Resolves standard and non-standard problems
- Ensures all MDR (Master Document Register) documents by Shaw and Subcontractors are submitted / approved on time.
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion
- Coordinates work activities with other team members
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors; may manage business support, technical or production staff
- Has accountability for managing financial resources
- Provides technical guidance to employees
- Develops processes and procedures to implement functional strategies
- Has in-depth expertise in own discipline and knowledge of the related disciplines
- Applies technical and/or managerial expertise to improve effectiveness and provide guidance to employees in own area
- Anticipates and interprets customer needs to identify solutions
- Interprets business issues and adapts work priorities in own area
- Manages and works within budget for own area and allocates resources accordingly
- Resolves operational, customer, employee or technical problems that impact the effectiveness of own area
- Develops plans and coordinates resources to meet operational objectives within own area
- Sets priorities for employees to meet deadlines
- Explains difficult concepts and persuades others to adopt a point of view
- Manages the performance of employees through goal setting, ongoing assessment and coaching.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, email your resume to [email protected] Please include the job title in the subject line.