Project Controls Administrator
Acts as an adequate and resourceful liaison for the project controls department. Reports to Project Controls Manager/Department Head. May have duties within cross-functional departments in modular fabrication business line(s).
- MS Excel will be heavily utilized in this position and requires the individual to have ample experience.
- Compiles reports for project controls department and communicates in a concise and effective manner.
- MS PowerPoint administration related to task(s) at hand, high proficiency.
- Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own discipline.
- Works independently with minimal guidance.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and nonstandard situations.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal/external business issues to improve products or services in own discipline.
- Manages own time to meet agreed targets; develops plans for short-term work activities in own area.
- Resolves standard and non-standard problems.
- Ensures all MDR (Master Document Register) documents by Shaw and Subcontractors are submitted / approved on time.
- Coordinates work activities with other team members
- Has in-depth expertise in own discipline and knowledge of the related disciplines.
- Applies technical expertise to improve effectiveness.
- Interprets business issues and adapts work priorities in own area.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or Industry equivalency
- Proficiencies in MS office suite of products i.e., Excel, PowerPoint.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, please email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.