The Module Estimator is an entry level estimator that will assist in preparing cost estimating services for the preparation of bids and projects to support Structural assembly and fabrication. Under direct supervision, individuals at this level have a basic working knowledge of projects and some experience at engineering, procurement, fabrication and/or construction. Performs other duties as required.
- Assist in preparing detailed estimates in accordance with the scope of work
- Assist with conducting bid reviews with Director of Estimating, Project Manager, and/or business line management to finalize bid, markup, and strategies.
- Assist in obtaining firm quotes for material suppliers, equipment, and subcontractors
- Work is subject to review by others.
- Depends on others for instructions, guidance, and direction
- Develops knowledge and skills in basic practices and procedures within own area
- Applies basic technical skills and knowledge to complete assigned work
- Manages own time to meet agreed targets; develops plans for short-term work activities in own area
- Ability to work in teams or as an individual
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Associate Degree in relevant field or relevant work experience.
- Typically has 0-2 years’ relevant experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications please email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.