This position will manage the preparation of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals. Works closely with Project Management, Estimating and Procurement to coordinate preparation of invitations to bid, performs proposal analyses, prepares bid evaluations, prepares award recommendations, and negotiates subcontract agreements.
- Develop packages to send out to vendors for quotes on Electrical & Instrumentation, Insulation, Fireproofing, Structural Fabrication, etc.
- Correspond with subcontractor regarding bid form review and submission
- Review and verify correctness of subcontract submission per the inquiry instructions
- Prepares and administers subcontract agreements through final closeout
- Maintain an evaluation sheet for all pricing and make recommendations on pricing
- Reviews and approves subcontractor’s invoices
- Participates with other project team members in regular meetings with subcontractors and assumes lead key role in handling commercial aspects of the subcontracts being executed
- Prepares regular activity reports.
- Assumes responsibility for following corporate procedures in the conduct of the work
- Work is subject to review by others
- Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction
- Develops knowledge and skills in basic practices and procedures within own area
- Applies basic technical skills and knowledge to complete assigned work
- Responds to standard requests from internal or external customers
- Solves routine problems by following defined procedures
- Manages own time to meet agreed targets; develops plans for short-term work activities in own area.
- Ability to work in teams or as an individual.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 2-10 years’ relevant experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, apply in-person at 30103 Sunland Dr., Walker, LA 70785 or email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.