Applies industrial paint finishes on metal products.
- Applies paint, varnishes, and stains to exterior surfaces of metal products.
- Primes surfaces as necessary.
- May choose paint according to application or job. Stirs paint, pours paint into spray container, and applies primer or finish coat of paint, using spray gun.
- Disassembles paint and sandblasting equipment and cleans equipment.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
- Performs other duties and activities as required.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under minimum supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- May require previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
NP=Not Present, O=Occasionally (0-33%), F=Frequently (34-66%), C=Constantly (67-100%)
|Lifting (lbs)||Carrying (lbs)|
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.