Shipping & Receiving
Receives shipments and prepares items for shipment.
- Assembles orders and prepares shipments.
- Records shipment data, including weight, charges, and space availability.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- May complete shipping and receiving reports.
- Verifies quantity, quality, labeling, and addressing of products and items of merchandise ready for shipment.
- Compares items packed with customer’s order and other identifying data.
- Counts, measures, or weighs articles to verify contents of shipments against bills of lading, invoices, or storage receipts.
- May examine articles for defects and sort articles according to extent of defect. Reports damages and discrepancies.
- May attach identification data onto article. May record factors causing goods to be returned.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Performs other duties and activities as required.
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- May require previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, apply by emailing your resume to [email protected] OR in-person at 210 East 700 South. Clearfield, UT. 84015. Please include the job title in the subject line.