Post Weld Heat Treat Tech
Performs duties necessary to maintain appropriate temperatures.
- Prepare heat bands and thermocouple placement for the pre-heat of piping welds.
- Setup all leads to heat stress equipment.
- Monitor preheat chart during welding operations and adjust equipment as needed.
- Prepare heat bands and thermocouple placement for Post Weld Heat Treatment of welds and adjust equipment as needed.
- Provide documentation (heat treatment temperature charts) to Quality personnel for inclusion into weld package.
- Reads and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities.
- Completes and maintains manual or computerized records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules.
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Apply shop mathematics to solve problems.
- Plan work and select proper tools.
- Compare and see differences in the size, shape and form of lines, figures and objects.
- Visualize objects in three dimensions from plans and drawings.
- Make decisions based on measurable criteria.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
NP=Not Present, O=Occasionally (0-33%), F=Frequently (34-66%), C=Constantly (67-100%)
|Pushing||70 ft-lb||Pulling||70 ft-lb||Climbing||F|
|Lifting (lbs)||Carrying (lbs)|
|25-50||50 lb||25-50||50 lb|
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, apply in-person at 210 E 700 S, Clearfield, UT 84015 OR email your resume to [email protected] Please include the job title in the subject line.