This position requires an understanding of procurement practices, processes and systems as they relate to project execution. This individual may be assigned as the lead coordinator on one or more projects supporting multiple disciplines.
- Coordinates, checks and enters bills of materials in support of isometric issues
- Has the ability to perform consistency checks between pre-buys and BOM requirements using BOM work packages
- Analyzes reports for requisitioning, forecasting, BOM work packages, etc.
- Creates Site Work Packages in preparation for forecast runs
- Supports site construction allocation and forecasting of piping isometrics, shop fabrication spools, structural mark pieces, tagged valves, pipe supports, etc.
- Solves routine problems by following defined procedures; seeks guidance on issues outside assigned area
- Completes work assignments with minimum supervision or guidance from others
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Works efficiently in a fast-paced environment where priorities change frequently to meet the business needs
- Contributes as a team player who is deadline driven and works well with others
- Flexible in adjusting work hours to support the business operation
- Communicate effectively with Project Management, Project Procurement, the business units and end users
- Additional responsibilities may include providing back up for Receiving/Bay Pulling activities, i.e. Material Receiving Reports, Pick Tickets
- High school diploma; Associate’s degree preferred
- Pipe fabrication experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Have knowledge of engineering codes and standards (e.g. ASME, MSS, API, ISA, IEEE)
- Understanding of the following work processes for this position is needed: engineering materials management starting with material specifications, material requirements from bills of materials through requisition releases, and site materials forecasting and allocation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, apply in-person at 210 E 700 S, Clearfield, UT 84015 OR email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.