At least four years of documented field experience in chosen craft discipline. The ability to read and interpret instructions and documentation, plan and perform work activities alone. Provides leadership, instruction, and guidance to other craftsman in work crew.
- Assembles orders and prepares shipments.
- Records shipment data, including weight, charges, and space availability.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- May complete shipping and receiving reports.
- Verifies quantity, quality, labeling, and addressing of products and items of merchandise ready for shipment.
- Compares items packed with customer’s order and other identifying data.
- Counts, measures, or weighs articles to verify contents of shipments against bills of lading, invoices, or storage receipts.
- May examine articles for defects and sort articles according to extent of defect. Reports damages and discrepancies.
- May attach identification data onto article. May record factors causing goods to be returned.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Performs other duties and activities as required.
If you meet the qualifications, please apply in-person at 205 Louis Hurley Rd. El Dorado, AR. 71730 OR email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.
*We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.*