Management of all phases of program and project activities that range from small to large in value and a variety of scopes that include engineering, applied science, procurement, construction and/or operations. Directs preparation of work plans, supervises project teams, and manages project scope, budget and schedule. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Requires knowledge of pipe shop fabrication processes and ASME fabrication codes
- Responsible for all phases of planning and execution on medium Project Map projects as defined by medium potential risk, complexity, manpower requirements and/or contract value (typically less than $100 million).
- May have responsibility for multiple projects.
- Establishes and monitors project safety and quality programs.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and controls projects in accordance with established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements.
- Supervises project personnel through subordinate leaders.
- Supports business development activities and may serve as a proposal manager.
- Represents the company to client and maintains client relationship
- Has accountability for managing financial resources
- Provides technical guidance to employees
- Develops processes and procedures to implement functional strategies
- Has in-depth expertise in own discipline and knowledge of the related disciplines
- Applies technical and/o9r managerial expertise to improve effectiveness and provide guidance to employees in own area
- Anticipates and interprets customer needs to identify solutions
- Interprets business issues and adapts work priorities in own area
- Manages budget for own area and allocates resources accordingly
- Resolves operational, customer, employee or technical problems that impact the effectiveness of own area
- Develops plans and coordinates resources to meet operational objectives within own area
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications please email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.