Tool Room Lead
Receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, dies, materials, and equipment
- Issues tools and equipment to workers and maintains records of tools and equipment issued and returned, manually or using computer.
- Locates lost or misplaced tools and equipment.
- Prepares periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of tools and equipment, manually or using computer.
- Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming tools and equipment, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
- Inspects and measures tools and equipment for defects and wear, visually or using micrometer, and reports damage or wear to supervisor.
- May deliver tools or equipment to workers.
- May mark and identify tools and equipment, using identification tag, stamp, or electric marking tool.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules.
- Performs other duties and activities as required.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under minimum supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent and previous years of related experience.
NP=Not Present, O=Occasionally (0-33%), F=Frequently (34-66%), C=Constantly (67-100%)
|Lifting (lbs)||Carrying (lbs)|
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, please email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.