Project Controls Lead
- Leads Safety Culture/Requirements and ensure no Incidents on the project and work closely with Subcontractors / Project team.
- Ensure no Change Orders from Subcontractors, apart from unit rate tonnage changes.
- Manage the deliverables and ensure on time (and within project budget).
- Manage the project Cost (update weekly pricing with updates tonnages) with timely invoicing.
- Schedule management including guidance / preparation / monitoring of schedule.
- Prepares cost reports and weekly / monthly progress reports.
- Leads Project Risk and Opportunities reviews.
- Determines and implements cost procedures and methods.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of cost reports.
- Examines and reviews unusual cost records and ensures cost data is allocated correctly.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline.
- Works independently with minimal guidance. Usually determines own work priorities.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and nonstandard situations.
- Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements and identifies solutions to non-standard requests.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal/external business issues to improve products or services in own discipline.
- Monitors and controls costs
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Manages own time to meet agreed targets; develops plans for short-term work activities in own area.
- Resolves standard and non-standard problems
- Ensures all MDR (Master Document Register) documents by Shaw and Subcontractors are submitted / approved on time.
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion
- Coordinates work activities with other team members
- Has accountability for managing financial resources
- Develops processes and procedures to implement functional strategies
- Has in-depth expertise in own discipline and knowledge of the related disciplines
- Applies technical expertise to improve effectiveness
- Anticipates and interprets customer needs to identify solutions
- Interprets business issues and adapts work priorities in own area
- Manages and works within budget for own area and allocates resources accordingly
- Resolves operational, customer, employee or technical problems that impact the effectiveness of own area
- Develops plans and coordinates resources to meet operational objectives within own area
If you meet the qualifications please email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.