Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, hallways, and stairs, shampooing rugs, and washing walls and glass. Duties may include performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs, and cleaning debris from sidewalk.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Plan work and select proper tools.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
- Performs other duties and activities as required.
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent and previous years of related experience.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
NP=Not Present, O=Occasionally (0-33%), F=Frequently (34-66%), C=Constantly (67-100%)
Standing C Walking F Sitting O
Pushing F Pulling F Climbing O
Balancing O Bending F Stooping O
Kneeling O Crouching O Crawling O
Reaching C Handling C Fingering F
Feeling C Vision C Hearing C
Lifting (lbs) Carrying (lbs)
0-10 C 0-10 C
10-25 F 10-25 F
25-50 F 25-50 F
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, apply in-person at 30103 Sunland Dr., Walker, LA 70785 or email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.