Shop NDE Trainee
Performs quality inspections in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs inspections and tests in accordance with established procedures.
- Inspections and tests include mechanical, dimensional, document review, receipt, visual, magnetic particle, liquid penetrate, ultrasonic, leak testing and material verification.
- Operation, setup, calibration and maintenance of associated equipment and instrumentation.
- Evaluate and report inspection and test results.
- Will be required to adhere to all safety procedures and maintain work areas in a clean and orderly manner, in addition to, various assigned responsibilities.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties and activities as required
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Works under minimum supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
Two years of related experience in equivalent inspection or testing activities or high school graduate and 6 months of related experience in equivalent inspection or testing activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, apply in-person at 30103 Sunland Dr., Walker, LA 70785 or email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.