Leads a team of up to seven and assists with hands-on work. Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site. May move materials manually or using a forklift, dolly, wheelbarrow, or a crane operated crane or hoist. Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and delegates performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities. Track all material for each job.
- Reads and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities for Materials crew
- Arranges on site transfer of materials and equipment to meet production schedules
- Will be required to visually inspect and receive material in all-weather condition
- Arranges on site transfer of materials and equipment to meet production schedules, and delegates/assists with various clean-up and housekeeping activities
- Coordinates and expedites flow of materials between departments and work areas, according to schedules or department priorities
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with other department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications
- May assist with computing amount of material required to complete job tasks
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records, such as material inventory, in-process production reports, and status and location of materials
- Compare and see differences in the size, shape and form of lines, figures and objects
- Visualize objects in three dimensions from plans and drawings
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Reports directly to Facility Manager
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules
- Performs other duties as required
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent and previous years of related experience
- Experience working with pipe commodity
- Experience with identifying fittings, flanges, valves commodity
- Receiving and/or Forklift experience a plus
If you meet the qualifications, please apply in-person at 205 Louis Hurley Rd. El Dorado, AR. 71730 OR email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.