Complies employees’ time and production records, reviews timesheets, work charts and time cards for completeness.
– Computes total time worked by employees
– Enter payroll into computer
– Delivers paycheck to employee
– May interview employees to discuss hours worked and pay adjustments.
– Basic record keeping and other procedures for concentrating on details
– Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
– Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
– Operate business machines, computers and/or menu driven applications.
– Plan work on a daily basis
– Posses excellent communication skills, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills.
– Make decisions based on measurable criteria.
May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.