This position provides document management support through adherence to regulatory guidance applicable to quality assurance, records management, document control or other business processes.
- Administers and expedites documents and drawings for assigned deliverables for large and complex Fabrication/Construction projects
- Processes, tracks, reports, expedites, and archives client, project, and vendor documents
- Communicates basic document control solutions and concepts to engineers and non-engineers
- Compiles and maintains records utilizing knowledge of systems or procedures
- Demonstrates organizational and communication skills
- Is capable of appropriate use of computer applications
- Assist shop personnel with manufacturing traveler locations and status
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Weld Logging experience
- Knowledge of drawings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Must have proofreading and editing skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.