Ability to read and understand blueprints schematic diagrams for panels or buildings. Knowledgeable of basic hand tools, measuring devices, conduit bending/ cutting threading tools. Candidates will be performing basic Electrical Assembly which includes but is not limited to the following.
Install, repair, and maintain electrical wiring, conduit, equipment, and fixtures. Journeyman Electrician I will perform work underground and above ground performing cable and conduit installations. Perform electrical maintenance repairs in an Industrial setting while leading lesser skilled electricians to ensure a safe work environment.
- Interpret blueprints and follow manufacturers’ specifications.
- Install and maintain electrical systems and related hardware for energy-efficient electrical projects.
- Install and repair electrical wiring to site-specific requirements.
- Participate in the construction installation, modification, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems and components (lighting, wiring, transformers, outlets, circuit breakers, etc.)
- Study wiring diagrams and manuals to determine correct installation and quality.
- Electrical testing and calibration.
- Previous experience in fabrication of analyzer shelters and motor control building RIE’s
- Understanding of wire and conduit sizing.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, standing or crouching, climbing ladders, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.