Reviews project awards design specifications Liaison between Project and Production Managers for interpretation of code and/or customer specifications of product design. Develops project specific job instructions for reference. Resolves any discrepincies between code and client information.
Serve as a discipline leader providing technical and administrative assistance to ensure compliance with project specifications, material coordination and workflow within your assigned group.
• Adopt and promote health, safety, environmental safety, and quality plans of the company.
• Maintain knowledge of contract specifications, work requirements and subcontracts, plan, and schedule project activities.
• Assist in the development of engineering delivery dates (ROSS).
• Process requests for project materials and monitor delivery dates (ROSS date, size, field requisitions)
• Assist in the development of man-hour forecasts and cost of materials for assigned project disciplines.
• Coordinate the activities of subcontractors.
• Evaluate drawing revisions and document changes and prepare revision reports for impact documents.
• Assist with account management (labor and materials), including reallocation of supply versus project requirements).
• Maintain a system of presentation of projects according to the requirements of the company.
• Attend project meetings as needed.
• Monitors scope changes and helps with the development of change orders.
• Report weekly progress and monitor productivity.
• Elementary knowledge of PMI / PMBOK / Problem Solving / Decision Making / Lead by Example / Good Performance under pressure / Excel Intermediate
Bachelors of Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, apply in-person at 30103 Sunland Dr., Walker, LA 70785 or email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.