Document Control Supervisor
Develops and manages the company records department and information management programs in addition to establishing systematic, efficient, economical, and routine procedures for the control, maintenance and disposal of records.
Organizes, converts, and integrates files for storage. Consults with users on automated records management applications and recommends software solutions. Ensures that all information practices meet state regulations and company standards. Litigation and Audit support. Advanced knowledge of a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a head of a unit/department. Other duties may be assigned, as needed.
- Supervises the daily activities of business support, technical or production staff in an assigned area
- Resolves standard and non-standard problems
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- Typically does not perform the work being supervised
- Has formal supervisory responsibilities
- Has in-depth knowledge of work processes and tools within own area
- Uses operational and supervisory expertise to solve problems within own area
- Interprets customer needs and assesses requirements
- Sets day-to-day direction for employees to support business objectives
- Works within budget to meet operational objectives set by manager
- Resolves routine problems using defined processes and own experience
- Coordinates resources to meet short-term objectives
- Sets priorities for employees to meet deadlines
- Explains difficult issues and obtains agreement as needed
- Manages performance of employees through task assignments, ongoing skill assessment and coaching. Typically has – 2-5 years relevant experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.