Material Planning Coordinator
The purpose of this position is to identify project material demand, evaluate supply vs. demand, and initiate material requirements planning for pipe fabrication projects.
- Perform material take-off from isometric drawings
- Material requirements planning, scheduling, and inventory control
- Evaluating supply v demand
- Develops knowledge and skills in basic practices and procedures within own area
- Applies basic technical skills and knowledge to complete assigned work
- Manages own time to meet agreed targets
- Solves routine problems by following defined procedures; seeks guidance on issues outside assigned area
- Ability to work in teams or as an individual
- Performs other duties as required
- Required: High School diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: Associate degree / Bachelor’s degree / relevant work experience
- Pipe fabrication experience
- Microsoft Suite (Microsoft Excel emphasis)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications please email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.