Quality Inspector – NACE Level II
Duties and responsibilities
- Daily Inspection of work site and equipment.
- Ensure client’s coating specification is followed.
- Taking and recording of ambient conditions.
- Observe, document and report coatings condition.
- Ensure job is running in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Proficient in the use of a computer, excel spreadsheets and word documents.
- Have good communication skills to be able to give daily updates to client and Management Team.
- Good at solving problems.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Current NACE Level 2 or 3 Certified Coating Inspector required
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.