HR Admin / Front Desk Support
Provides HR administrative/clerical/transactional support to one or more functional areas of Human Resources, such as recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee or labor relations, compensation, benefits, training or legal, governmental compliance or government relations.
- Processes various confidential forms and records related to applicant, employment, enrollment, pay change, personal employee information or other data
- Gathers information and prepares reports as directed
- Maintains and distributes as appropriate, current employee information, policy and procedure documents and other communications
- Maintains electronic files.
- Interfaces and coordinates with other support groups (e.g. Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, Operations, etc.)
- May perform higher level duties involving employee communications, pre-employment screening, responding to routine questions or human resources policies and procedures, identifying potential issues and complaints, etc.
- Assists with coordination, planning and logistics of employee events, meetings, meals, etc.
- Greets vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings
- Manages own time to meet deadlines set by others
- Works with others as part of a team
- Must be able to multitask and perform efficiently in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to work overtime when workload requires
- Typically has 1-4 years’ relevant experience
- Microsoft Suite (Microsoft Excel emphasis)
- Excellent organizational and clerical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Duties and tasks range from standardized to frequently routine.
- Resolves most routine to moderately complex questions and refers the most complex to higher levels.
- Works under direct to minimal supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish most tasks.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.