Clearfield, Utah is home to one of the The Shaw Group’s most impressive pipe fabrication facilities. The location sits on over 20 acres and has the capacity to produce 2,500 pipe spools per month. Our skilled employees in Utah include a strong union labor pool and an experienced management team focused on excellence. The team has impressive resume of quality management and have earned ASME S,U,R stamps and is ISO 9001 compliant. Logistically, the facility is strategically located to serve large capital projects throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
We’ve created a solid culture where building in-house capabilities and self-performing activities is preferable to relying on others. Our suite of in-house capabilities include: induction bending up to 66”OD and 6” wall thickness, cold bending, metallurgical testing laboratory, hydrotesting and grit blasting.
Stats and Highlights
- 2,500 spools/month
- Sits on 20 acres with 30,000 sq ft building space
- Strong union labor pool
- Induction bending technology
- In-house metallurgical testing facility
- ASME S,U,R Stamps
- ISO 9001
- 3 PWHT furnaces, 3 induction bending machines, hydrotesting
- FBE coating, NDE (MT, PT, UT, RT)
- Pipe diameter of up to 72”
- Annual pipe capacity of 1 million FDI
- NQA-1 ASME Compliant
- In-House grit blasting