Responsible for gathering all pertinent information from Business Development team. Conduct inquiries with relevant individuals i.e., Legal, Quality Control, Operations, Material Take-off. Consult with Business development team on bid or no-bid as well as prioritizing with Estimating team.
- Hold multi-functional relationships with Sales and Estimating departments.
- Participate in contract reviews and negotiations with Counsel member(s).
- Convey input to optimize contract terms for financial topics, i.e., payment terms of given proposal(s).
- Bid and proposal work process by preparing technical proposals, best value proposition, and ensuring proposals are consistent and timely.
- Analyze and acquire cost and other project/performance findings from ongoing projects to further improve future proposals.
- Maintain and develop necessary tools for business development and estimating departments.
- Support Business Development and Estimating team to deliver appropriate measures for Shaw success.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Industry equivalency.
- Strong ability to work alongside cross-functional team members.
- Ability to deliver and discuss pertinent information with department heads and executives.
- Able to share expertise surrounding task’ brought forth by existing and prospective clients/projects.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in and/or with business development/sales and estimating teams.
- Proficiency with CRM software(s).
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, please email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.