The Shaw Group is seeking a Cost Analyst for its turn-key pipe fabrication facility in Walker, Louisiana.
- Change order calculation related to bid versus (vs) actual comparison.
- Support project teams with client interactions, and explanations of change order pricing, if needed.
- Work with project management team (PMT) operations, and pricing team to effectively manage financial results of projects.
- Advanced Excel and data management skills.
- Knowledge of pipe fabrication, isometric drawings, preferred.
- Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own discipline.
- Works independently with minimal guidance. Usually determines own work priorities.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and nonstandard situations.
- Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements, and identifies solutions to non-standard requests.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal/external business issues to improve products or services in own discipline.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Manages own time to meet agreed targets; develops plans for short-term work activities in own area.
- Resolves standard and non-standard problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or oil & energy related business practices in EPC/F, or Industrial services.
- Degree of aptitude surrounding construction/fabrication (piping) bids.
- 0-3 years’ experience required.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, please email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.