Construction Manager – Module Fabrication
The Construction Manager is responsible for project fabrication/construction execution and for formulating a competent Fabrication Execution Plan. Responsible for execution of the modular fabrication plan at the facility, changes to the plan as required, meeting schedule and cost goals of the project. Responsible for safety, quality, client interface, operations, cost, and schedule that includes the major risk component – labor productivity.
- Understand contract requirements.
- Front line business manager.
- Actively participate in development of a fabrication/construction HSE culture that makes safety and environmental awareness a natural part of the job.
- Implement the Mobilization Checklist and Mobilization Schedule and ensure timely completion of required activities by all responsible parties
- Provide constructability input during design.
- Develop an organizational plan commensurate with the requirements of the project.
- Document and sell the Project Execution Plan to Management.
- Ensure each direct report has a full understanding of the Project Execution Plan and other information pertinent to fabrication/construction execution, and lead team to deliver a successful project.
- Accountable for the functional direction, coordination, and performance of all on-site operations and support departments including Site Management, Quality, Safety, Material Management, Procurement, Engineering, Human Resources, Business Services, Industrial Relations, and project delivery.
- Maintain plan alignment by continuously assessing the evolving project and updating the plan; and communicating and reinforcing fabrication/construction requirements within the PMT.
- Coordinate and interface with others as required to execute the plan and assure that labor, equipment and materials are available to support the fabrication/construction effort.
- Assure that fabrication/construction work is performed within the budget and schedule constraints of the project.
- Site Security.
- Provide updates to Project Controls for schedule and cost forecast.
- Administer job site personnel.
- Ensure heavy rigging conforms to design.
- Assure accuracy of site estimates and schedules.
- Resolve problems.
- Assure subcontractors perform in accordance with requirements.
- Review estimates and change orders.
- Assure fabrication/construction procedures are implemented.
- Monitor and control cost, schedule, progress, and productivity including analyzing deviations and taking action to correct negative trends.
- Analyze site business interruption risks.
- Advise management of developments that could affect project profit, schedule, costs, client relations, and interdepartmental or inter-divisional.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.