Project Controls Specialist
The Project Controls Surveyor / Cost Engineer assists the Project Controls Manager in the overall management of the project and is specifically responsible for Managing Cost, Preparing Client Invoices (with backups), Budgets, Analyzing and Reporting, Administration and Change Management. Will help the PCM to maximize Revenue, Under the guidance of PCM will review of all commercial activities of a project or operation and the facilitation of such activity to ensure compliance is achieved with integrity to ensure the projects meet the requirements of profitability and best practice measures.
Typical work activities for the PCS/CE in a project environment include but are not limited to:
- Provide comprehensive, reliable data and strategic information for the Project Control function and prepare Client Invoices (with backups).
- Manage Material Quantities status and budgets.
- Identify the trends and provide summary analysis and risk evaluation for the Project
- Assists PCM to plan and manage the project services discipline for the project
- Coordinate with the Project team/Managers on projects.
- Measure and ensure project services quality compliance and best practice for the project
- Assist the PCM in the proactive identification, evaluation, and monitoring of risk and opportunity in the project management environment, including mitigation planning and execution of risk management.
- Manage the preparation and issue of the Project Procedures, define and manage commercial, contractual and management deliverables
- Manage and facilitate the Project Risk Management process
- Assist PCM to develop, analyze, and approve the baseline, status and forecast for Project Cost and Schedule
- Effectively implement and facilitate a Change Management Process throughout all phases of the Project.
- Manage and prepare Change Orders and / or Claims for the Project
- Assist the PCM with the preparation of internal and external reports
- Manage the structure and methodology for information and communication for the project
- Manage the format and content of project AP & AR accounts
- Analyze and manage technical contingency draw down and Cost Sensitivity Analysis
- Assist and advise the PCM during the client meetings and client management
- Participate and status the project contract strategy
- Assist PCM in managing the project cash flow
- Education Degree / Associate Cost Engineer or Engineering related disciplines
- Experience Above 5 years of experience as Cost Engineer or Project Controls Surveryor / Quantity Surveyor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.