JDE Business Analyst
This role will be responsible for analyzing/supporting JD Edwards E1 based solutions. Provide training and technical support to system end-users. Develop test plans and coordinate and performs software testing. Facilitates the integration of technology into business operations with the goal of using technology to improve operations or efficiency. This position specializes in several JDE modules and acts as a techno functional lead for that part of the system. The JDE Business Analyst is responsible for providing input and assisting in the development and implementation of business initiatives to support company operations and business decision-making.
- Strong understanding of JDE E1 Manufacturing, Shop floor and Job Cost modules.
- Proficient in JDE E1 financials functional including AR, AP, and GL.
- Proficient in JDE E1 Inventory and Distribution.
- Proficient in database SQL queries, data extracts, V-Lookups, Analysis of data.
- Prepare test data to assist technical analyst to debug and troubleshoot issues
- Work with business to prepare use test cases for CRP and iCRP testing
- Provide functional training to business users
- Establish and maintain contact with JDE Oracle support for problem and issue resolution
- Collect business requirements, perform feasibility analysis, find gaps, define scope and design.
- Analyze, design, and write functional specifications based on business requirements
- Adhere to project timelines, prioritize workload, and effectively communicate project status and discuss outcomes.
- Design – Menus, UXone UDO – (like Watchlist, E1 Pages, Orchestrator solutions, Advanced queries), BIP Output, E1 Batch application, E1 Interactive Applications.
- Perform unit and integration testing for solutions
- Work with Upgrade, Migration, Integration projects as required.
- Regularly help in day-to-day resolution of the business/system/user issues
- Create versions, set processing options, menus and promote them to production
- Meet and coordinate with technical analyst/department managers to develop solutions to business problems understanding the nature of the problem for resolution
- Acts as a liaison between end users and development teams, ensuring that technology is installed or configured in a way that supports business objectives and meets user needs.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts: employees, functional consultants, and contractors who have varying levels of expertise.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments daily to maintain positive communication/interaction.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Finance, or related field.
- Experience with JDE E1.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in ERP implementation
- Experience with a variety of JDE modules in manufacturing, job costing, finance, sales, distribution
- Should have an experience on AS IS Analysis, Mapping JDE with existing system, creating setups, User Training, Testing (unit and Integration), giving solutions to the client issues, data loading, Creating Menus & Versions, Defining setups, Integration with other modules module, Preparation, and finalization of specs for report, documentation of the Business Processes, Setups, and User Manuals.
- Experience with PowerBI would be beneficial.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, design, and technical skills.
- Ability to process volumes of information and extract information to enhance the systems.
- Demonstrate complex problem-solving skills to anticipate and resolve any issues.
- Ability to propose solutions and negotiate in the best interest of the organization.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, database user interface and database management systems.
- Ability to multi-task and assume various positions on team projects.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Agile and flexible to accommodate changes in business.
- Ability to foster teamwork.
Travel and Work Schedule
- Standard work hours and travel to different manufacturing locations as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.