Ability to read and understand blueprints schematic diagrams for analyzers sample conditioning systems and analyzer shelters. Knowledgeable of basic hand tools, measuring devices, tubing bending / cutting threading tools.
- Interpret blueprints and follow manufacturers’ specifications.
- Read loop sheets, P&IDs
- Work to assemble / disassemble instrumentation equipment
- Perform tube bending; 1/8” to 1/2” tube bending in groups; install instrument stands, instrument air headers, instruments, tube tray; screw pipe.
- Works from detailed assembly drawings and specifications;
- plans layouts using flowcharts;
- identifies and obtains necessary parts and components from stockroom.
- Installs mechanical components;
- forms and connects stainless steel tubing using hand and bench power tools.
- Performs leak checks and other necessary tests.
- Previous experience in fabrication of analyzer shelters and Sample Conditioning Systems
- Ability to read and interpret instrumentation schematics.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, standing or crouching, climbing ladders, etc.
- Ability to accurately interpret assembly drawings/specifications and flow diagrams to install tubing and other mechanical components.
- Ability to perform and interpret results of leak tests.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in the assembly process
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble and install primary piping and tubing.
- Reads and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities.
- Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Installs associated support structures, components, and tubing.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
- Demonstrate ability to design and construct complex sample systems including wiring, conduit, etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all codes, standards, application manuals, and publications.
- Demonstrate planning capabilities in coordinating work with other technicians.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.