The Shaw Group is seeking an individual with seven-plus years of payroll experience, implementation of new payroll solutions with proficiency in ADP workforce now. This position will be in-person and seated in our Houston, Texas office.
- Proficiency in use of Word, Excel, and ADP workforce now
- Experience with union reporting
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures and payroll related federal and state laws and regulations
- Ability to implement policy and procedures, create complex report, spreadsheets, and databases, analyze and interpret data and statistics, and work in a fast-paced environment while meeting established deadlines
- Ability to research, analyze, report, and make sound judgements and work on complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation
- Primary internal contact for payroll questions
- Position is open to degreed and non-degreed professionals
- CPP considered in process as well
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the qualifications, email your resume to [email protected]. Please include the job title in the subject line.